Key responsibilities and job description
- Project management through all phases of the project.
- planning and preparation of all elements of the project,
- organizing and coordinating the work and activities of project team members,
- implementation and supervision of project activities,
- project risk and change management,
- constant coordination and cooperation with the client,
- preparation and care for project documentation,
- interim and final reporting on the progress and results of the project,
- evaluation of the project and the results of the activities.
- Responsibility and care for achieving project goals.
- Concern for quality and high standards of projects.
- Independent management of several simultaneously active projects and management of change management.
- Cooperation with other project managers and heads of various departments (Sales, Hardware, Software, Art, Quality Assurance).
Desired knowledge and competencies
- Knowledge of agile project development methodologies.
- Knowledge of tools for project planning and monitoring (JIRA, Confluence).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and leadership skills.
- Ability to convey information and expectations to your team.
- Ability to give constructive and open feedback.
- Great sense of interpersonal relationships and motivating the project team.
- Proactivity, self-initiative, reliability and responsibility at work.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex technical processes.
- Solution focus, accuracy and excellence.
- University degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science or a relevant comparable field.
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field of project management.
- Active knowledge of English.
- Priority in employment is given to candidates with appropriate certificates and experience in the field of project management.
What the company offers
Guardiaris is a high-tech company focused on research and development of advanced simulation technologies. We are a passionate group of innovators, engineers, graphic artists and scientists with a long tradition that pushes the boundaries between the virtual and the real world. Our products, with which we are present in Europe, the Middle East and South America, provide an exceptional experience of education and training to people employed in governmental and non-governmental organizations, which provide us with a safer tomorrow.
- Stimulating and dynamic work environment.
- Opportunity to manage projects for both domestic and foreign clients.
- Possibility of personal development, promotion and incentive payment.
- Cooperation in the development of technologically demanding products.
If you are proactive, reliable and interested in working in our company, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.