Key responsibilities and job description
- Development of desktop applications with WPF and Entity Framework Core.
- Development of console applications with various technologies (Nancy, Grpc, FTDI).
- Using GitLab.
- Writing unit tests.
Required knowledge and competencies:
- Good knowledge of all functionalities of Visual Studio 2019.
- Experience with SDK style project format.
- Knowledge of GitLab / TortoiseGit.
- Good knowledge of C# 8 and .NET Framework 4.8 / .NET Core 3.1.
- Good knowledge of OOP concepts, Software Design Patterns, SOLID principles.
- Good knowledge of WPF, XAML and MVVM design pattern.
- Good knowledge of Entity Framework Core.
- Knowledge of MSTest.
Desirable additional knowledge:
- Interest in new technologies (C# 9 and .NET 5).
- Knowledge of different communication technologies (FTDI, Inter-process communication).
- Knowledge of web service technologies (Google.Protobuf, Grpc).
- Knowledge of web technologies (REST, Blazor, Bootstrap).
- Knowledge of serialization technologies (Message Pack, Json, Yaml).
- Knowledge of SQLite.
- Knowledge of UI technologies (OxyPlot, Xamarin Forms).
- Experience open source projects on GitHub.
What the company offers
Guardiaris is a high-tech company focused on research and development of advanced simulation technologies. We are a passionate group of innovators, engineers, graphic artists and scientists with a long tradition that pushes the boundaries between the virtual and the real world. Our products, with which we are present in Europe, the Middle East and South America, provide an exceptional experience of education and training to people employed in governmental and non-governmental organizations, which provide us with a safer tomorrow.
- Arranged modern, relaxed and stimulating work environment, intertwined with agile management methods.
- Cooperation in the development of high-tech products.
- Opportunity to work with modern technologies and the possibility of constantly acquiring new knowledge.
- Possibility of personal development, promotion and incentive payment.
If you are proactive, reliable and interested in working in our company, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.